JBL® GTO Series high-fidelity automotive speakers feature innovative technologies that we’ve engineered for the environment and conditions in today’s cars to help them deliver exceptional sound. Using patented, carbon-injected Plus One® (U.S patent no. 7,548,631) woofer cones, fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) frames, butyl rubber surrounds and fabric tweeter diaphragms, GTO Series automotive speakers are the ideal upgrade to any car’s audio system. GTO Series speakers, including component separates with woofer, tweeter and passive crossover, cover the most popular factory-replacement and aftermarket sizes. Other unique features such as UniPivot™ (U.S. patent no. 6,002,780) tweeter positioning and tweeter level controls on select coaxial models or the I-Mount™ (U.S. patent no. 5,859,917) system for the tweeters in the component separates provide even greater installation flexibility to achieve the ultimate in-vehicle sound experience. Easily installed and built to last, JBL GTO Series speakers bring music to life in the car.
• Peak power handling: 300W
• Power handling: 100W RMS
• Recommended power: 5W - 200W RMS
• Frequency response: 46Hz - 21kHz
• Nominal impedance: 3 ohms
• Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 94dB
- 6" x 9" GTO Series 3-Way Car Speakers
- Carbon-injected cone material
- Patented Plus One woofer-cone technology increased output with no extra power
- Three-ohm voice coils allow compensation for added resistance by thin factory speaker wiring
- Butyl Rubber speaker surround
- 2 Edge-driven, Fabric Soft Dome tweeters
- Adjustable 0 or +3dB tweeter level attenuation
- High-temperature voice coil
- Vented magnet motor structure cools the voice coil
- Fiberglass-reinforced Plastic (FRP) basket
- Enclosed magnet boot cover
- Protective speaker grilles are included
- 3 ohms impedance
- 2 GTO 939 loudspeakers
- 2 protective grilles
- Owner’s/installation manual
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036313773
- Weight: 9
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.