- Two 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- One 15 amp mini blade fuse (installed)
- 8" Line-level input harness (proprietary plug on one end/four female RCA jacks on the other)
- 4-Channel amplifier
- 39" Power/Output harness
- 39" Speaker-level input harness
- 2 Mounting brackets
- Owner's manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- 45W x 4 @ 4ohms RMS
- Slim design for under seat or behind dash
- Low current power input for 15A type
- 4-channel Class FD amp
- OEM in-dash type installation
- Input sensor for OEM integration
- 400W max
- 90W x 2 @ 4ohms bridged RMS
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized retailer of Pioneer products. We source our inventory from accredited Pioneer dealers so you know you are receiving authentic and original Pioneer products. We strive to achieve total customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Number of Channels: 4
- Amplifer Class: Class FD
- Maximum Power Output: 400W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 W: 100W x 4
- Maximum Power Output at 4 W: 100W x 4
- Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 W: 200W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 W: 45W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 W: 45W x 4
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 W: 90W x 2
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.05% (1 kHz)
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio: 75 dB
- Fuse Rating: 15 Amps
- RCA Inputs: 4-Ch.
- Speaker Level Inputs:
- Crossover Type: LPF/HPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (LPF/OFF/HPF)
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12 dB/octave
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz (LPF/OFF/HPF)
- High-Pass Slope (dB/octave): -12 dB/octave
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
- Terminal Type: Removable
- Load Impedance Allowance (W): 1 to 8
- MOSFET Output Selection
- Protection Control System
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches): 7-1/8" x 1-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- UPC: 884938265652
- Weight: 27.1
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.