A classic Hifonics aluminum heatsink with a 2000 Watt 4-channel, bridgable Zeus car audio amplifier with onboard electronic crossover.
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Old School Hifonics Heatsink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Military Grade PCB
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply for Maximum Current Levels
- Diagnostic Indicators
- DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection
- Low Level RCA Inputs and Outputs
- 4 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 4 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1000 watts x 2 chan.
- Max power output: 2000 watts
- Variable high-pass filter (60-1200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency Response: 10-45,000 Hz
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
- Simpatico coil design
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- 4/3/2 channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
- Hifonics surface mount design
- DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection
- 8 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- UPC: 806576223832
- Weight: 15
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.