A classic Hifonics aluminum heatsink with a Zeus 2400 Watt, 1 ohm stable, Class D mono subwoofer car audio amplifier. Features include onboard electronic crossover and boost EQ. Bass remote included.
- Illuminated Hifonics Badge
- Old School Hifonics Heatsink for Superior Heat Dissipation
- Military Grade PCB
- SPC - Simpatico Coil Design
- HSMD - Hifonics Surface Mount Design
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply for Maximum Current Levels
- Diagnostic Indicators
- DC, Short Circuit, Thermal and Overload Protection
- Low Level RCA Inputs and Outputs
- Product Highlights:
- Max Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 650 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 2400 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 2400 watts
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Mono channel operation
- Simpatico coil design
- Hifonics surface mount design
- DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection
- 1/0 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Variable low-pass filter (40-300 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Old School Hifonics heatsink provides superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB construction
- UPC: 794866526988
- Weight: 11.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.