Built with a highly charged motor assembly that delivers massive performance. The butyl surround produces controlled, quality sound.
The shallow mount basket design offers easy behind panel installation and with a mounting depth of only 46mm (1-13/16") the EN-FR5221 speakers will fit almost anywhere. Producing 190 Watts of Power, these 5.25" speakers are not to be taken lightly, continuing Encounter's legacy of impressive performance.
- Flush profile tweeters and a compact basket design for easy behind panel installation.
- FFFT Ferro Fluid Filled Tweeters Enables enhanced thermal contact for improved reliability and optimum damping for the voice coils.
- High quality polypropylene cone material for great sounding audio.
- Butyl Rubber Surround: Excellent durability for prolonged performance and improved lateral cone stability.
- Mounting Depth: 46mm
- Mounting Diameter: 118mm
- Frequency Response: 41Hz - 24kHz
- Peak Power (Watts): 190
- Rated Power (Watts): 35
- Sensitivity (dB): 85
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.