- Hifonics 35th Year Anniversary LTD HS35-3000.1D Amplifier
- Super Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1500 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 3000 watts x 1 chan.
- Input sensitivity: 200mV - 9V
- Frequency Response: 15 - 250 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ration: >80dB
- Variable low-pass filter: 35- 250Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Subsonic filter: 15- 35Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +9 dB bass boost at 45Hz
- Variable Phase: 0 - 180°
- Fuse Rating: 200A fuse recommended, not supplied
- 0/1 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Twin Turbo Coil PS Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply - keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Wired remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Strappable Amplifier to daisy chain amplifiers
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel plated RCA, Speaker and Power connections
- UPC: 806576225492
- Weight: 14.2
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.