Heads are going to turn when they hear the sound that pumps through the JBL GX Series speakers. But get in and “whoa!” they look incredible. Designed to fit most factory specs, the GX series. Tweeter deflector, they’re individually voiced, and have three-ohm voice coils for optimal power distribution. Add Plus One™ woofer cones, edge-driven soft dome tweeters and an ogle-worthy design, and you’ve got a speaker that does much more than deliver killer sound.
• 6" x 9" 3-Way GX Series Coaxial Car Loudspeakers
• Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
• RMS: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
• Plus One™ polypropylene cone
• Rubber speaker surround
• Balanced dome tweeter
• 2.3 ohms Nominal impedance
• Frequency Response: 45 - 21,000 Hz
• Cutout Diameter: 5.94" x 8.75"
• Sensitivity (2.8V/m) : 94 dB
• Top-mount Depth: 2.88"
- 6"x9" 3-way speakers (pair)
- polypropylene Plus One™ woofer cone
- edge-driven soft dome tweeter and edge-driven polypropylene dome supertweeter
- power range: 2-100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 45-21,000 Hz
- impedance: 2.3 ohms
- sensitivity: 94 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-15/16"
- grilles included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036322324
- Weight: 8
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.