The JBL GTX500 is the ideal upgrade for those car audio enthusiasts who want exceptional bass without breaking the bank. And don’t let its size fool you. While the GTX500 may be compact, with a max power output of 750 watts you can drive your subs as you see fit. While its true JBL sound sets it apart from other subwoofer amps, it’s ease-of-use and installation, configuration and calibration makes it truly stand out—it connects to OEM or aftermarket systems without complicated adapters or setup routines.
• Mono Subwoofer Amplifier
• 4 ohms: 350 watts x 1 chan
• 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan
• 1 ohm: N/A
• 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
• Frequency Response: 20 - 200 Hz (±0.5 dB); 10 - 300 Hz (±3dB)
• Fuse Rating: 25A x 2
• 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs/Bare wire-to-RCA adapters included
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
- varia > ble low-pass filter (45-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- signal-sensing turn-on
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (adapters included)
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-3/8"W x 2-9/16"H x 9-11/16"D
- Monoblock amplifier with two 25A ATO fuses installed
- 2 Amplifier end caps (installed)
- Two spare 25A ATO fuses
- 2 Speaker wire-to-RCA adapters
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 050036324007
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.