A 415-watt mono subwoofer amplifier with on-board variable electronic crossover, the GX-A3001 features a compact footprint of just 2-1/16" (52mm) high, 9-1/8" (206mm) wide and 11 7/16" (291mm) deep. This tiny powerhouse includes a cast-aluminum heat sink, built-in electronic crossover networks, and enough power to drive your woofers to distraction.
• Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
• RMS Power Rating:
• 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan
• 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan
• Frequency Response: 10 - 320 Hz
• Signal to Noise Ration: >98dB
• Fuse Rating: 20A x 2
• 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
• 8 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- frequency response: 10-320 Hz
- Class AB amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 20A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-7/16"W x 2-1/16"H x 8-1/8"D
- Mono block amplifier with two 20A ATO fuses installed
- 8.25" Speaker-level input harness
- 4 Self-tapping screws (Length=3/4")
- Owner's Manual
- UPC: 050036319546
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.