KICKER® KX amplifiers are as diverse as they are powerful. Five mono amplifiers and a trio of multichannel amps put thousands of thunderous watts at your fingertips.
The KX 1600.1 Mono Amplifier is an incredibly powerful amp. Built for huge amounts of bass, this is the powerhouse you need for some serious boom.
Using powerful Class D technology, this amp features an enormous 18dB of variable bass boost with KickEQ+™ lets you get as much as an 18dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the included bass knob. A powerful 24dB DSP (digital signal processor) controlled crossover is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 1600 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1600 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 3200 watts x 1 chan.
- Variable Kick EQ+ Bass Boost (0-18 dB Selectable 20-80 Hz, Variable Q: 1-5)
- Wired remote bass level control included
- Kick EQ+ is designed to let you fine tune your bass boost - the possibilities are practically endless
- Selectable boost frequency from 20-80 Hz gives you control of the boosted frequency - typically this is fixed at 45 Hz on most amplifiers
- Q Factor: 1-5 let's you narrow or expand the width of the selected bass frequency
- High-efficiency regulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Double-sided fiberglass circuit board
- Built-in crossovers and adjustable KickEQ for dialing it in
- DC offset or 12v remote auto turn-on modes
- Angled custom-tooled power connectors
- Stylish magnetic panels cover controls and glass-fiber composite end panels
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty high-mass aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 125mV-5V
- High level: 250mV-10V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency Response: 10-160 Hz
- UPC: 713034065784
- Weight: 8.75
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.