KICKER® KX amplifiers are as diverse as they are powerful. Five mono amplifiers and a trio of multichannel amps put thousands of thunderous watts at your fingertips.
The KX 1200.1 Mono Amplifier is built for huge bass.
Using powerful Class D technology, this amp features FIT™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) – giving you superior power, clarity and dependability. An enormous 18dB of variable bass boost with KickEQ+™ lets you get as much as an 18dB of extra bump with a simple turn of the included bass knob. A powerful 24dB DSP (digital signal processor) controlled crossover is included, letting you quickly tune your system to perfection.
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 1200 watts into one channel. See below for more details.
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1200 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- variable low-pass filter (40-160 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Kick EQ+ parametric bass boost (0-18 dB at 20-80 Hz with bandwidth adjustment 1-5)
- variable subsonic filter (10-80 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- front-mounted controls protected behind fold-down door with magnetic latches
- wired remote level control included
- Class D amp technology with boost-converter power supply allows amp to achieve near 80 percent efficiency
- Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminates noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required for speaker-level input))
- preamp outputs
- 1/0-gauge power and ground leads and a 150-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amplifiers in a system, an additional 150-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and this amplifier is recommended
- 9-5/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 9"D
- UPC: 713034065876
- Weight: 7.65
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.