Massive Audio of So Cal USA is releasing its masterpiece: The CORE-1. It is a state-of-the-art Digital Signal Processor and a precise Power Management tool for those who seek for Seamless OEM integration, High Fidelity (SQ) or High Performance (SPL) audio!
With 8 channels in / 8 channels out, 56-bit double precision signal processing and 24-bit resolution ADC/DACs, it brings outstanding sound quality and adds sophistication to your car audio system.
The Multi Language Windows™ based software written by Massive Audio engineers is presented with user-friendly interface that allows for complete system setup in minutes. At the same time, it lets you manually fine tune every parameter for precise acoustic and power management.
Audiophile sound quality and full battery & speaker protection define the CORE-1!
- Precision Crossover System: Linkwitz-Riley, Bessel and Butterworth topologies
- 12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 dB / octave crossover slopes available
- Full Pass / High Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass / Peaking / Shelving filters
- Up to 96 Parametric Equalizer Bands with adjustable Frequency and Bandwidth
- Full Time Alignment Correction and Phase rotation
- R.M.S. Limiter with adjustable Threshold, Attack and Decay
- Power Management Processor with fully automated actions for “Low Battery” and “Very Low Battery” conditions, with adjustable voltage threshold levels
- Under dash programmable gain control with memory preset selector and LED indicator
- Bluetooth Streaming Ready (requires optional USB RDT1 Plug In - Sold Separately)
- Size: 5.83" x 6.46" x 1.9"
- UPC: 623169630781
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.