Technology of the GM Series
From dramatic distinction to dramatic design, Pioneer's new GM-Series amplifiers are thrillers in every sense, pushing the limits of flexibility and functionality.
Growing Power, Shrinking Size
New Pioneer amps brilliantly integrate high-power performance superior to that of previous models in space-efficient size for flexibility of installation in various car cabins.
Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
Pioneer amplifiers automatically select the proper input signal mode, either RCA or speaker level. When the receiver is turned on, the amplifier automatically turns on. When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output and utilizing speaker level output, the amp automatically senses the input mode and powers up in sync with the receiver.
When connected to an OEM receiver or a receiver without RCA output using speaker wire, the amplifier is turned on at the same time as the receiver. Pioneer's amplifiers automatically detect the input signal and select RCA level or speaker level.
- Number of Channels2
- Amplifer ClassClass AB
- Maximum Power Output500W
- Maximum Power Output at 2 Ohms250W x 2
- Maximum Power Output at 4 Ohms170W x 2
- Maximum Power Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms500W
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 2 Ohms95W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output at 4 Ohms60W x 2
- Nominal Power (RMS) Output - Bridged at 4 Ohms190W x 1
- Frequency Response10Hz ~ 70kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)<0.05 %
- Signal-to-Noise (SN) Ratio >95 dB
- Fuse Rating25A
- RCA Inputs2-Ch.
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Crossover TypeLPF
- Low-Pass Crossover Frequency80Hz
- Low Pass Slope (dB/octave)-12db/oct
- Automatic Signal Sensing and Turn-On
- Hi-Volt Input Level Control0.3V to 6.5V (RCA in), 3.0V to 26V (SP in)
- Terminal TypeScrew-Type Terminal
- Load Impedance Allowance (Ohm)2 to 4
- Protection Control System
- Dimensions (WxHxD)(inches)246(W) X 60(H) X 180(D) mm
- Warranty1 Year
- UPC: 884938340168
- Weight: 24.3
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.