- Max Power (Watts) 2,800W
- RMS Power 4Ω Bridged, 14.4V 2×320 + 1×760 2Ω
- RMS Power 2Ω, 14.4V 4×160 + 1×760
- RMS Power 4Ω, 14.4V 4×80 + 1×380
- Dimensions (2.25″H x 9″W) 19.75″
- 2-ohm Stereo & 4-ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
- 1-ohm Stable Monoblock Operation for MAX Power
- Link 2 Monoblocks Together for Double Power!
- Military Grade PCB w/ PWM MOSFET Power Supply
- Direct Short, Thermal & Overload Circuit Protection
- High/Speaker Level & Low Level/RCA Input
- 200mV-6V Low Level RCA Input
- 4g Power Wire & 8g Speaker Wire Outputs
- Variable 12dB High & Low Pass Crossovers
- 12dB Bass Boost Increases Low Octave Harmonics
- UPC: 709483052802
- Weight: 14.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rob From Louisana
|This 5 channel amp is powerful, but not as powerful as Power Acustik claims. To start it only uses 1 of the 2 100amp fuses that are plugged into it. After I opened it I noticed 1 of the fuses is just soldered to the board, it does nothing. Still the guts look like it does around 1,000 watts rms. I have it running my whole system and it puts out some power, and the music coming through my speakers sounds great.|