This KX 400-watt four channel amplifier is built to easily power your door speakers or be a full system solution. FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) ensures your amp works with nearly any stock or aftermarket radio.
- Class D Power Plant
- Gain Control With "Optimal Input" Indicator. Test tones available here!
- FIT2™ (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) Circuitry
- Variable 24dB Crossover
- DSP-Controlled Preamp
- KickEQ+™ 18dB Variable Bass Boost
- Easy Access to Settings Behind Hinged Panel
- Black Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- Top-Mounted Red LED Light Pipe
Want setup help? Go to KICKER U for a free woofer & amplifier configuration app!
This KX amplifier delivers as much as 100 watts per channel (4 channels driven), or 200 watts into two sets of bridged channels. See below for more details.
- @ 14.4V, 4? stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N: 50 x 4
- @ 14.4V, 2? stereo, ≤ 1% THD+N: 100 x 4
- @ 14.4V, 4? bridged mono, ≤ 1% THD+N: 200 x 2
- Length [in, cm]: 11-3⁄16 , 28.4
- Height [in, cm]: 2-?, 5.5
- Width [in, cm]: 8-5⁄16 , 21
- Frequency Response [Hz] : 10Hz–20kHz
- Input Sensitivity: : 250mV–10V
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio : 95dB
- Selectable Electronic Crossover : Amp 1: OFF/HP/LP; Variable 10–5,000Hz with X10 switch / Amp 2: OFF/HP/LP/BP; Variable HP, 10–500Hz;
- Variable LP, 40–5,000Hz with 10X switch / Slope: 24dB/octave
- KickEQ™ Bass Boost: 0-18dB @ 40Hz
- CEA Power : 50 x 4 @ 4 ohms, 14.4VDC, 1% THD, CEA-2006B (Watts)
- CEA Signal-to-Noise Ratio : -75dB CEA-2006B (ref: 1W, A-weighted)
- UPC: 713034079224
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.