New Infinity Reference amplifiers deliver pure power from a slim, compact chassis that’s designed to fit in more vehicles. Available in 4-channel, 5-channel, and mono models, Reference amps incorporate our latest amplifier topology, include variable electronic crossovers and bass boost control for precise system tuning, and feature high- and low-level inputs for easy interface with virtually any system. They’re also compatible with several new vehicle technologies, including many advanced driver assistance systems, and Harman HALOsonic, a suite of acoustic solutions that can simulate engine sounds for a better driving experience in hybrids and electric cars, cancel road noise for better-sounding music, and more.
- Max Power: 1800W Peak
- Power Output, 2: 65Wrms x 4, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω: 45Wrms x 4, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω Bridged: 130Wrms x 2, <1.0% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥85dB (ref 1W output @ 4Ω)
- Power Output, 2Ω: 500Wrms x 1, <1.0% THD+N
- Power Output, 4Ω: 320Wrms x 1, <1.0% THD+N
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: ≥80dB (ref 1W output @ 2Ω)
- UPC: 050667370923
- Weight: 10.36
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.