- RMS POWER HANDLING (CEA426B)
- PEAK POWER HANDLING (CEA426B)
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 10DB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE +/- 3DB
45Hz - 22kHz
- SENSITIVITY (1 WATT/1 METER)
- TOWER LENGTH
- HANG HEIGHT
IPX6/7, Conformal Coated, UVA Certified, CEA426B
12 X 10.25 X 15.69 in (30 x 26 x 39.6 cm)
7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
Features & Benefits
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION: Marine/Powersports Certified
Protected for water and dirt. UV protected against sun fade.
- TWEETER DOME MATERIAL: .75" Pure Titanium Compression Diaphram
Very smooth musical response, with very high output with minimal required amplifier power
- SURROUND: Natural Butyl Rubber
Remains musical in all weather. Does not stiffen in cold.
- CONE:6.5 inch Composite Poly Cone
Water resistant composite polypropylene cone with temperature stable Butyl rubber surround mounted on a lightweight composite frame
- VOICE COIL FORMER: High Temperature Voice Coil and Former
Voice coil is high temperature copper, wound on a Kapton former which allows the voice coil to handle more power while remaining light in weight.
- SPIDER: Water resistant spider
Woven fiber composite spider to stabilize the cone and voice coil in all musical situations.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Front and Rear Venting
Air passes through the spider and back plate to exchange air over the voice coil.
- CROSSOVER TYPE: 12dB Butterworth
Smooth transition from high to lower frequencies remain musicial and not harsh or distorted
- FRAME:Composite ABS and glass fiber frame
Composites add strenth to the frame without adding distortions or harmonics that can affect the tonal quality of the speaker
- MOTOR: High Energy Y30 Motor assembly
High energy strontium ferrite magnet for higher output with minimal amplifier power
- GRILLS: Composite
UV treated against sun fade and waterproof
- MARINE CERTIFIED: YES
Longer life against harsh conditions. Protected against sun fade with UVA paint coating. Conformal coated crossover components protect against fresh and salt water spray as well as dust and sand.
- IPX67: YES
Tested to the highest Marine and Motorsports standards for resisting the elements
- TWEETER MATERIAL: Titanium Dome Tweeter
Very smooth musical response, high output with minimal required amplifier power
- MARINE CERTIFIED CROSSOVER: Marine Certified Crossover
Conformal Coated, Butterworth 12dB per octave crossover with PTC (Positive Thermal Coefficient) tweeter protection
- ILLUMINATION: YES
Hardwired illumination for traditional Hifonics Blue, Red or "off".
- ENCLOSURE: Injection Molded Enclosure
Heavy duty ABS cast enclosure provides strength and improved bass response with increased volume while remaining very light weights
- MOUNTING SYSTEM: Steel Reinforced
The mounting system between the pipe mount and the tower enclosure has an internal steel mounting plate for additional strength
- CENTERING RING: YES
Centering ring allows the speakers to tip left/right when mounted to an arced mount
- MOUNTING HARDWARE: Powder coated Die Cast Mounts
Mounting hardware are Die Cast for strength and powder coated to resisted outdoor elements of sun, spray and dust
- MOUNTING HARDWARE OPTIONS: Flexible Mounting
Eleven mounting hardware options from 1.5" to 2.75” included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576227151
- Weight: 7.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.