- Remote Bass Control With Blue Backlight Knobs
- Variable 24dB High-pass Crossover :50Hz-750Hz
- Variable 24dB Low Pass Crossover : 30Hz- 120Hz
- Variable Subsonic Filter : 20Hz to 45Hz
- Variable Bass Boost : 0 - 18 dB
- Variable Bass Boost Frequency : 40Hz - 100Hz
- RCA Throughput Connections
- 4-way Protection Circuitry : Thermal, Short Circuit, Overload, and DC Offset
- Dual Cooling Fans
- VU Meters in dicating Outpit Response
- Cobalt Blue Illumination
- High Gloss Chrome Plated Finish
- 4 Ohms Stereo : N / A
- 2 Ohms Stereo : N / A
- 1 Ohms Stereo : N / A
- 4 Ohms Mono : 500 x 1
- 2 Ohms Mono : 1000 x 1
- 1 Ohms Mono : 2000 x 1
- Dimension(H x W x D) : 3 11/16" x 12" x 18 1/2"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kyle From MI
Lulz like JL audio is the best and this amp is also the best so I must have the best system ever. Best bang for your buck fa sho. And that faggot who hit just 160 with the w7s,I hit 200 Deebeez with one so GG n00b. JL 4 life yo|
Johnny From Memphis 901
|the 1500hct would knock yo draws off wit some 15inch kicker cvrs in a sealed box, till it got stolen. i wouldn buy again, it had minor over heating issues. This can be fix by running at 2 or 4 ohm load|
max From dc
|i have the 1300hct and two 1206 woofers and they suck i am going back to rockfordfosgate