- Ultra-Low Distortion
- 2.5" High Temperature Voice Coil
- Oversized Magnet Assembly
- Removable Magnet Boot
- Large Roll Butyl Rubber Surround
- Computer-Optimized Dual Spiders
- Custom-Tooled Spider Spacing Ring with Integrated Input Terminals
- True 38mm (1 1/3") Peak-To-Peak Excursion
- Injection Molded Grained Polypropylene Cone
- 8-Piece Injection Molded Polypropylene Dust Cap
- Expanded Metal Vent Inlays
- Black Powder Coated Cast Aluminum Basket
- Dual 8mm Superbright Blue LEDs
- 175 oz. Y33-Grade Magnet Structure
- Hex Screw Wire Terminals
- Mounting Depth: 6 1/2"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
kevlon From everett wa
|I had two in my bucket 86 celica n took it to a car show n they were beatin so hard people surrounded it like it like bees around a hive|
Tyler From Bountiful
|I have a single one of these in my mazda in a sealed box powered by a pioneer 4oo watt amp. It sounds great!! I love it!!|
BEN From YAKIMA,WASHINGTON
|I'VE GOT 1 10" IN A VENTED BOX FOR 3 YEARS NOW,STILL HITS EXTREMELY WELL AND IS A GREAT BUY FOR THE $.COMPARIBLE TO SOME COMPETITION SUBS.WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY|