- Oversized Carbon PP Cone Woofer
- Die-cast Aluminium Basket
- Dual Magnet Drive
- Rolet Terminal & Shorting Plug Wire for Easy Connection of Dual Voice Coil
- AFC (Advanced Feed Construction) Dampler
- Aluminium Model Name Plate for Back Side Installation
- Sealed/Ported/Free Air Type Installation Capability
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Paul From nanaimo
|With two of these subs, all stock speakers replaced, and a few good amps, these subs are amazing, nothin produces better sound, as long as you get a good amp and the connections, this bad boy will rune 100% pure|
Peter From C.A
|I had one 12" kenwood excelon sub that sounded great, but I decided to put two 10s instead to pull more watts from my kenwood excelon KAC-X811d amp, and wow, the bass this sub produced was outstanding. this sub hits hard and loud and were able to roumble out deep, low bass, like no ones business, I don't even turn it up all the way, cause my ears start to hurt, everything in my 5.0 mustang vibrates. I blow my friends two 12" fosgate's out the water. these are the best 10s I've ever heard, you wont be disapointed.|
Roshil prasad From Fiji
|i have bought a sub n tested the sound, i think cerwin vega HED is much better then this kenwood sub. overall the performace is satisfactory. i had to return my first buy , cause the buthyl rubber just came off.... well think carefully while buying this sub|