- Thunder Mono high-performance car subwoofer amplifier featuring patented class D output
- 200 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (400 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Xtant Technology Cooling (XTC) - Thermal-regulated turbo-charged fan intercooler
- PrizmEFX accent lighting effects - Customizable to match your vehicle's interior
- Semi-unregulated MOSFET power supply
- Overload and thermal protection
- StreetWires connection terminals
- Variable electronic crossover at 40~200 Hz, 24 dB/octave Low pass
- Bass boost at 40 Hz, 0~18 dB/octave variable
- Input (RCA connection): Low-level, hi-level w/Smart Engage
- Input sensitivity: 100mV-1V/1V-10V switchable
- CEA-2006 Compliant
- Dimensions: 12-11/16" L x 9-5/8" W x 2-1/2" H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Flatliner From Mankato, ks
I purchased this amp about 5 years ago at a Circuit City, in Kansas City Mo. retail at the time $329. Its birth sheet stated 275 Watts @4ohm and 575 watts @2ohm. its rated as a 300watt amp.hahah. I have totally abused it never failed. I have blown subs from rockford fosgate p1 and p2s, as well as the jokes from boss audio and hifonics allways in pairs in a 2ohm load. mtx and extant really made a major hit with this design. I have gotten over 142dbs in comp with 2 10s and this amp. Was thinking about upgrading then the bass hits and I ask myself why would I need to. Absublutly love this beast.
Steve From Fort Polk, LA
|I have had this amp for 3 years and it has never failed. I was running a single MTX 5500 10" in a Road Thunder box and that was really loud. I am running an MTX 8500 10" Super woofer in a custom box now and it's insanely loud. People can't believe that is what's back there till I open the hatch.|
Travis From Rio Rancho, NM
|Wow this amp lived up to the MTX legacy I have it running a single P1 10 have to keep the amp turned down so I don't kill the P1 As soon as the new JL 10W0's hit I'll get to see what this baby can really do But all in all sweet amp for a sweet price can't go wrong|