- RMS Power (4 ohms): 60 watts x 2 ch.
- RMS Power (2 ohms): 120 watts x 2 ch.
- Bridged RMS Power: 240 watts
- Peak Power Output: 480 watts approx.
- Min. Impedance Unbridged: 2 ohms
- Min. Impedance Bridged: 4 ohms
- THD @ Rated RMS Power: 0.05%
- Speaker Level Inputs: No
- Amp Preamp Outputs: 1 Pair
- Built-in Crossover: HP (50-500Hz), LP (30-500Hz)
- Bass Boost: 0 - 18 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 96 dB
- Fan Cooled: No
- Fuse Rating: 25A
- Bass EQ Control: Fully adjustable subwoofer equalization circuit providing frequency and boost ("Q") adjustment for optimum subwoofer performance. A frequency tracking subsonic filter protects woofers from potentially harmful low frequency information and maximizes output in a usable range.
- Drive Delay II: Amplifier section powers up 2 to 3 seconds after the poewr supply eliminating turn-on and off pops. The turn off process is reversed: Amplifier section turns off first, followed by the power supply.
- Flexible Input Level Control: Allows 500 mV to 4 V input sensativity.
- Trident 3-way Protection
- IDI (Intelligent Distress Indicator)
- Thermal / Short / Over Load Protection
- 2/4 ohms Stereo Mode
- 4 ohms Mono/Bridged Mode
- P.W.M Mosfet Power Supply
- Power and Protection Indicator
- Selectable X-Over HPF / Full / LPF
- 18db Bass Boost with Switch Sub (50Hz)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 30kHz
- Variable High-Pass Crossover (50-500Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover (30Hz~500Hz)
- Gold Plated Terminal Strips / RCA Jacks
- Heavy Duty Heat Sink
- Adjustable Input Sensativity
- Soft Delay Remote Turn-On
- Low Level Inputs
- Phantom Channel For Powering Center Speaker or Subwoofer
- Dimensions: 10.7"L x 12.4"W x 3"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
J.P. From AL
|Can't beat this amp for the price, have two of them on 2 12's a piece and they get the job done. Great for building a system on a budget.|
cloz From denver CO.
|love the specs. love the sound. love the price. Best for the dollar.|