- CEA power: 110W x 4
- S/N ratio: >90dB
- Additional power: 140W x 4
- THD+N: 0.2
- Frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Damping factor: >150
- Crossover type range / slope: 2-way, 30Hz-4kHz, 12dB/ octave
- Q-BASS™ level: Q-bass plus
- Dimentions (L x W x H): 19-3/4" x 10-1/4" x 2-5/8"
- Flexible TC-X crossover with configurable line out
- High-voltage input capability with selectable 12dB attenuation
- Mixed mono/stereo operation
- 2 ohm stereo stable
- Q BASS™ Plus Remote (A600/4 features Q BASS)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Robert From Houston, TX
|I have one of these amps that I bought as a factory refurb. I've got it powering 4 sets of Infinity Kappa 60.5cs separates (an old model) rated at 90 watts RMS and this amp lets them sing to their fullest ability. The inside of my car, together with my JL subs, now sounds like a live show. The connecting terminals are a bit different in that they can be removed from the amp, allowing easy wire connections to be made, then it is a simple matter to plug them in. Looks cool with the red glow at night. This particular model isn't being produced any more so I recommend heartily that you grab one of these puppies before they are all gone. Serious power for serious speakers. Light years ahead of the Audiobahn a6004t it replaced. Also, the crossovers are extremely versatile. Get one, you won't be sorry.|