- 10" woofer and 10" passive radiator
- Clear chassis
- Remote volume control with 16-foot cable
- 200-watt Class D amplifier
- Frequency response 20-120 Hz
- Low-pass crossover variable from 50- 120 Hz at 12 dB per octave
- Bass boost feature (-6 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz)
- Speaker and line-level inputs
- 20-amp fuse
- Auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
- Remote turn-on lead (12V) required for use with RCA inputs
- Two 19-foot universal interface speaker-level input wiring harnesses included
- 14-1/2"W x 13-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D (vertical mount), 14-1/2"W x 9-1/2"H x 15-3/16"D (horizontal)
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
tyrone From Screwston, Durty Southe
|sounds loud and clean...."wont shake da hood but itll shake the inside gooood"|