- 6000W Competition Class SPL dual voice coil subwoofer for professional use
- Ohm Rating: 1 or 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 18 – 2,000 Hz
- Lowest Resonance Frequency: (Fs) 30 Hz
- Qts: 0.34
- Vas: 26.7 (Litres)
- Recommended Sealed Enclosure: 42.5 (Litres)
- Sensitivity (1 W / 1 m): 89 dB
- Nominal Input Power: 2500 W
- Interlaced Carbon fi bre reinforced IMPP cone
- 3-layer aramid fi bre woven radial rubber surround
- Wide-roll, overhung surround
- Super strong dust cap
- Pure Titanium voice coil former
- Ceramic-coated voice coil wire
- Super Aramid fi bre damper
- Button-hold design aluminium die-cast chassis
- Powerful triple stacked magnets
- ADMG (Aero Dynamic Magnetic Gap)
- Extended and vented pole yoke
- 8-gauge wire terminal
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
K Wall From Sandusky, Ohio
First off chris from boston incorrect. Undrpowering dont blow woofers.... Distortion does. Thats why its better to have the right amount of RMS to power them because everybody tries to squeeze as much as they can out of there amp when it has a low rms rating.
L Evans From petersburg va
I had these sub for three yrs and they are the truth. I only had a punch power 2000. so who ever say its garbage bring it on.
chris From boston
Just want to say wow heard 4 of these at a db comp really amazing sub.. just wanna say to those people who say underpowering a sub will blow it u need to take a day an read some more on ur audio.. no way will u blow a sub by underpowering a sub with clean power.. u can blow it by throwing ur sony explod amp clipping the hell out of it.. that would be the only damn way ud blow a sub.. u can use 750.1 power anything as long as ur gain is set right no distortion or clipping u will be fine