- Designed for Usage in Pick-up Trucks
- Amplified subwoofer system with Linear Array Transducer (LAT) technology
- Six 5-inch woofer cones in Ultra Reflex subwoofer box
- Alpine PDX 250-watt RMS digital amplifier
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Bass boost (0-12 dB @ 45 Hz) with wired remote control
- Subsonic filter (15 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Phase control (0, 180 degrees)
- Line Level Stereo RCA
- Speaker Level Balanced Input
- Input Selector Switch
- Level Control
- Auto ON Circuit (Signal Detection)
- Variable LP Filter (4th Order)
- Variable Bass Boost
- Fixed Internal Bass Shelf Filter for Driver Compensation
- Subsonic HP Filter
- Remote Variable Bass Control
- Phase Switch
- LED Indicators
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended - wiring not included with system
- 21-5/8"W x 13-3/8"H x 8-7/8"D1 x 6-3/16"D2
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brandon B From Centennial, CO
|Excellent Speakers/amp. If anyone knows a thing with sound systems this is truely amazing what Alpine has come up with. This box hits HARD, very close to 2-12's. Just play with the box position & control's.I put this in my Avalanch & people are still looking for more speakers in it.100% satisfied|