- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Dual linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Extended pole piece and bumped backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented spider cavity
- Mounting Depth 6.25"
- Motor Size 78 oz. double stacked
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 0.6 cu. ft. (16.42 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.50 cu. ft. - 0.75 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (14.16 liters - 21.24 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.40 cu. ft. (39.64 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jake From Oregon
|This sub is an amazing product! First of all Rockford fosgate is one of the best companies in all off car audio and this sub is no acception. This sub has amazing sound quality and is loud enough to get noticed. I have this sub in a sealed 0.6 cubic foot box I made running 400 watts rms from crappy Sony xplod amp and it sounds great and shakes my mirrors pretty good, but if you get 2 of these like my bro has, it will shack the mirrors of other cars at stop lights! Get this sub if you love sound quality and loudness in the same package!|
Darkside From Sacramento CA
|What an amazing sub!!! Had one 10" wiring to 2ohm in a slot port box and running on an old school Fosgate 800a2 amp bridged and this baby hit hard. Harder than my previous two old school 12" kicker competition. I have used 10" sub in the pass, but this one was the loudest and most hard hitting I ever had for a 10". I would recommend these to anyone that wants a hard hittin sub for the price.. Rockford Fosgate done it again.|
Trey From Arkansas
|I am pretty much a novice, but i threw one of these in the back of my vette attached to a fosgate 500w (rms) amp and it really thumps, well worth the money.|