- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High excursion Poly-ether-ester surround
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar Fiber reinforced semi-pressed paper cone and ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring
- Rigid die-cast aluminum low profile basket
- Vented spider cavity
- Motor Size 52 oz.
- Mounting Depth 3.625"
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure is 1.00 cu. ft. (28.88 liters)
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: 0.60 cu. ft. - 1.20 cu. ft.
- Rec. Sealed Enclosure Range: (16.99 liters - 33.98 liters)
- Rec. Vented Enclosure 1.25 cu. ft. (33.98 liters)
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332815
- Weight: 12.9
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
James Taylor From Mobile
|Good bass and sound for a shallow woofer, good quality, fit, and finish.|
Skylar peterson From Cody wyoming
|Great sub can't beat it for the money. I have two in my tundra and it couldn't sound better just the right amount of base|
Brian Norris From h
|Has performed very well.|