- Type-X 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Hidden Screw Gasket
- Gold Plated Insert Terminal Block with VC Connection Jumpers
- One-Sided Terminal Layout
- Massive Triple Stacked Strontium Magnets
- FEA Optimized High Excursion Injected Santoprene Multi-Roll Surround
- FEA Optimized Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- FEA Optimized CRC T-Drive Motor Structure with Copper Shorting Sleeve & Heat Transfer Technology
- Multi-Stage Ventilation System (Dual Flare Pole, Spider Plateau & Frame Leg Venting, Cone/VC Junction Venting)
- Integrated Spider Landing and Heat Transfer Plate
- Dual Voice Coil Design, 4-Layer High Temp Wire with Inner/Outer Winding on Twin-Wall Brass Former
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Honeycomb Parabolic Cone
- top-mount depth: 8-5/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.5-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.8-1.5 cubic feet
- Price per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Maryland
MAE From Texas
|Best money spent on a speaker have no complains. Sounds great, performs awsome, and thumps hard for a 10". Do recommend|
j From co
|badass, loud, clean sub. Mine was stolen and I got another one.|