- Type-X 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Hidden Screw Gasket
- Gold Plated Insert Terminal Block with VC Connection Jumpers
- One-Sided Terminal Layout
- Massive Triple Stacked Strontium Magnets
- FEA Optimized High Excursion Injected Santoprene Multi-Roll Surround
- FEA Optimized Mirrored Progressive Nomex Spiders with Integrated Tinsel Leads
- FEA Optimized CRC T-Drive Motor Structure with Copper Shorting Sleeve & Heat Transfer Technology
- Multi-Stage Ventilation System (Dual Flare Pole, Spider Plateau & Frame Leg Venting, Cone/VC Junction Venting)
- Integrated Spider Landing and Heat Transfer Plate
- Dual Voice Coil Design, 4-Layer High Temp Wire with Inner/Outer Winding on Twin-Wall Brass Former
- Custom Cast Aluminum Frame
- Carbon Fiber/Aluminum Honeycomb Parabolic Cone
- top-mount depth: 8-5/8"
- sealed box volume: 0.5-1.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 0.8-1.5 cubic feet
- Price per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
MAE From Texas
|Best money spent on a speaker have no complains. Sounds great, performs awsome, and thumps hard for a 10". Do recommend|
j From co
|badass, loud, clean sub. Mine was stolen and I got another one.|
Ed Mata From Laredo, TX
|This sub is a beast, have had it over three years and still pounds hard. Custom made box is definitely the way to go, got it in a custom ported box running off a 1600 watt MBQUART amp, which is hooked up through a capacitor. Alpines the best, have had all sorts of subs : audiobahn, kicker solos, Memphis, even Rockford fostgates. Sub hits clean, hard, and low!!