- High-Damping Class D Circuit with discrete control circuitry (U.S. Patent #6,441,685)
- Differential-Balanced Input Topology: 1 pair of inputs
- On-board Crossover: Fully-variable (40-200 Hz), selectable-slope (12 or 24 dB per octave) LP
- Preamp Output: 2-channel (independent active filter, parallel with amp filter or pass through)
- Bass EQ: Single-band parametric with variable boost up to +15dB and Remote Bass Option
- Infrasonic Filter: Fully-variable 24dB/octave from 15-60 Hz
- Signal-Sensing Turn-On: Permits operation without remote lead
- Dual mono speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- +12V and Ground connections: Accept up to 4 AWG wire
- S/N Ratio: >95dB below rated power (A-weighted, 20 Hz - 20 kHz noise bandwidth)
- THD at Rated Power: <0.05% @ 4 ohm
- Damping Factor: >500 @ 4 ohm / 50 Hz , >250 @ 2 ohm / 50 Hz
- Input Range: Switchable from 200mV-2V RMS to 800mV-8V RMS
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.40 in. x 9.25 in. x 2.36 in. (340 mm x 235 mm x 60 mm)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Willie W From Louisianna
This amp power is rated like the HULK, pushing 4 12's Kicker Comps in a customized box in my extended cab, excellent power and driving my subs hard, rattling all the windows. I have had no problems.
chevy572 From tn
i have this amazing amp on my w7 10 people think i have two 15's
das From key west
|I have this hooked up to two kicker comp vr's at 2 ohms it moves them real well people dont believe i have two 10's|