- Monoblock Subwoofer Amplifier MOSFET (Class D)
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohm
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 750W x 1 @ 2 ohm
- Rated Power 14.5 V: 1000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
- High-Efficiency Class D Design
- Inputs: One Stereo Pair (RCA Low-Level)
- Input Sensitivity : 200mV - 4V
- Preamp Output : Pass-through type with unity gain
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 160 Hz +/- 0.5 dB
- Bandwidth: 14.57" x 9.69" x 1.93"
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.57" x 9.69" x 1.93"
- Low-Pass Filter: 12dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 40 Hz - 130 Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 24dB/octave with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 15 Hz - 50 Hz
- Variable EQ-Bass Boost: 0 - +18dB @ 45 Hz
- Phase Switch: 0 or 180 deg.
- Remote Gain Control Included
- A JL Audio Company
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
jose From camarillo california
|ive had sony,lanzar,and jbl amps this is by far the best amp ive had.i have it pushin 3 12 inch Image dyniamics subwoofers and they hit hard. every one can hear me coming from half a mile away.rattles my truck and i have two layers of dynamat.This amp is definetly worth the money.I'm a tma user for life!!|
john From high desert Cali
|i bought one of these amps fro about $200 brand new..great deal..!!
i hooked them up to 2 12inch type r at 1 ohm with 4 gauge wire..perfect bass..|
jason From phoenix
|I bought one of these to run 2 memphis 12's at 1 ohm load, unit would overheat and cut off after 10 minutes or so of heavy play. I returned it and went with a 500 watt mono memphis and no more problems "YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"|