- RMS Power @ 4 ohms: 600W x 1 (1% THD)
- RMS Power @ 2 ohms: 1000W x 1
- CEA-2006 Power Ratings @ 4 ohms: 600W x 1
- Class-D (Digital) Amplifier Type
- Continuously Adjustable Gain Control
- Dual Sided Glass Epoxy PC Board
- Gold Plated Input, Output, Power and Speaker Terminals
- Gold Plated RCA Input Connectors
- Adjustable Low-Pass Crossover
- Speaker Level Inputs
- Top Mounted Blue LED Power Indicator
- Over-Current, Over-Voltage and Thermal Protection
- STAR Circuitry
- MOSFET Power Supply Design
- Thermal Management Control
- Signal to Noise: 100dBA
- Speaker Impedance: 4 or 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 -200Hz (200Hz/-3dB)
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2 - 4.0V
- Power Requirements: 14.4V DC (11V to 16V)
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brendan From Hartford CT.
|I have this amp pushing 2 P2 12s and it's more than than enough clean Window rattling setting off car alarm power. Blows my friend old school M50 to a 15" L7 away. No contest|
Randall Emborsky From Salamanca, NY
got this hooked up to two 15" rockford fosgate p3 punches in a 2001 civic lx and damn, its a banging hook up, bass is loud when blasted, and hits good even at low volumes, the double bass kicks in metal sound brutal, and hip hop just tears my car a new one. It set a 2 ohms and I barely have the gained turned up that much and it hits hard. great buy, alpine wont let you down
Jake Hanson From Onalaska, WI
Have this amp hooked up to 2 12" type R's and it is a perfect combination. Bass is crisp and clear but can absolutely pound when turned up. Has enough power to make my eyesight blur with the bass, but i would strongly recommend upgraded component speakers with an adequate deck so that the speaker sound is not drowned out with the bass. If you have speakers that are good enough for the subs this system is undescribable. Amp has never failed even after hours of being maxed out. Alpine has taken me out of this world