- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 300W x 1 at 4ohms (20-200Hz 0.5%THD)
- 500W x 1 at 2ohms (100Hz 0.8% THD)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Bass Boost f=40Hz Gain 0 - 18dB
- Class D Amplifier Circuit
- Aluminum Die Cast Heat Sink
- Power MOS-FET Switching Power Supply
- Speaker Level Input and outputs
- Signal Sensing Turn-On
- 2ohm Load Capability
- Line Output Terminals (RCA) for Extension
- Blue Illumination
- Gold Plated Power & Speaker Terminal
- Built-in Variable Low-pass Filter 50-200Hz (24dB/oct)
- Built-in Infrasonic Filter 15/25Hz (18dB/oct)
- Fuse rating: 40A x 1
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended - wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 11-1/16"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-7/8"D
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kia1001 From Norwalk CT
You get what you pay for it's a good starter amp or for a nice bass kick on 10"s I wouldn't go any higher then that with this amp. and anything over 400 watts I would have a Cap on I run Comp Equipment and when i needed a quick amp to pwr just my mid's it worked flawless.
matt From WARR ACRES, OKLAHOMA
|bought one of these from a dood at a swap meet brand new. for almost the same price as here. got it runnin at 2 ohms into a single kicker cvr 12 in a ported box. beats pretty good although a little power hungry ( i need a cap for it) does ok with screwed and chopped music. little muddy on some of the lows but still pretty good gonna get another to power the 2 10s i am gonna add to the 12|
Stebo From Alabama
|This amp is a pretty good buy. I will say it has an overheating problem pushing my two Infinty 12s.|