- 6" x 9" 2-way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One® woven- glass-fiber-woofer cone and edge-driven MMD®-dome tweeter
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- 1" rotating UniPivot, Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters
- Computer-optimized outboard crossover with tweeter level control
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Leonce From Seattle, WA
|I have these in three of my cars, and the sound quality is amazing; crisp highs, clear mids and smooth bass. If you're into "sound quality," you'll love the Kappa series.|
Scott coumbes From lagrangeville ny
|These speakers scream and are very clear but you have to hook them up to an amp. I've had bad experience with other brands but for infinity I have all infinity products in my car and everything is in sink with one another.|
Nehemiah N. From South Texas
Update. After rewiring the speakers/amp into parallel to get them into 2 Ohms these speakers sound AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Ten times the bass!! shaking all mirrors :) and that's just the rear speakers the fronts are not hooked up! So all in all they are power hungry but if powered and running parallel you won't be disappointed.