- 6" x 9" 3-Way car audio loudspeaker with Plus One woven glass-fiber woofer cone and edge-driven MMD-dome tweeter
- Plus One woofer cones - increased bass output and higher efficiency
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Edge-driven MMD dome tweeters - increases power handling and provides better sonic integration with the mid-woofer
- Unipivot - To ensure proper imaging the 42.9i utilizes a patented rotating tweeter
- Woven glass fiber woofer cone - yeilds very low distortion and improved clarity
- Computer-optimized voice-matched outboard passive crossovers
- Adjustable tweeter level
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Priced per pair
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ali Tajdari From Tallahassee FL
|Have had Infinity Kappa 693.9i since 2013 and they still sound very good after a year. They are powered by 100w x 2 pioneer amp and sound great. I have them crossed out at 100 hz and am not using them for bass. Good highs and mids. These are a good value for the power handing and sound quality. I would consider buying Infinity again.|
Gervase Parkmab From Houston TX
|One of the best speakers on the market. You do need an amp to get the speakers full potential. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good full range speaker.|
Michael Toomey From United States
|Great speakers, sound great|