- Tight, powerful bass with enhanced power handling capabilities
- ProWedge enclosure features solid V-groove MDF construction
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Interlocking Cone & Dust Cap
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- steel-mesh grille
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Surround Stress Relief
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet, steel mesh grilles
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, rear-firing, dual chamber
- Net Weight: 66.5 lbs
- Enclosure height: 14.25"
- Enclosure width: 37.75"
- Enclosure Depth: 18.0"
- Top Surface Depth 13.0"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From FL
|Installed this for a friend and to my surprise its very light for how much bang you get. As for pricing how ever it is a little over pricey but JL usually is.|
red From new york
|i had a L7 put this in did change the amp yet and it hit twice as hard my trunk flexs i need a more powerful amp but for now its good|