- Tight, powerful bass with enhanced power handling capabilities
- ProWedge enclosure features solid V-groove MDF construction
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Interlocking Cone & Dust Cap
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- steel-mesh grille
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Surround Stress Relief
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet, steel mesh grilles
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, rear-firing, dual chamber
- Net Weight: 66.5 lbs
- Enclosure height: 14.25"
- Enclosure width: 37.75"
- Enclosure Depth: 18.0"
- Top Surface Depth 13.0"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From FL
|Installed this for a friend and to my surprise its very light for how much bang you get. As for pricing how ever it is a little over pricey but JL usually is.|
red From new york
|i had a L7 put this in did change the amp yet and it hit twice as hard my trunk flexs i need a more powerful amp but for now its good|