- Tight, powerful bass with enhanced power handling capabilities
- ProWedge enclosure features solid V-groove MDF construction
- Angled back design to help save space in the cargo area
- Interlocking Cone & Dust Cap
- Vented Reinforcement Collar
- steel-mesh grille
- Dynamic Motor Analysis
- Floating Cone Attachment Method
- Spider/Lead Wire Assembly
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- Surround Stress Relief
- 5-way binding posts
- Dark gray carpet, steel mesh grilles
- Enclosure Type: Sealed, rear-firing, dual chamber
- Net Weight: 66.5 lbs
- Enclosure height: 14.25"
- Enclosure width: 37.75"
- Enclosure Depth: 18.0"
- Top Surface Depth 13.0"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Brad From FL
|Installed this for a friend and to my surprise its very light for how much bang you get. As for pricing how ever it is a little over pricey but JL usually is.|
red From new york
|i had a L7 put this in did change the amp yet and it hit twice as hard my trunk flexs i need a more powerful amp but for now its good|