The Evolution C2 systems deliver sparkling high-frequency detail, smooth mid-range and powerful mid-bass, thanks to real silk dome tweeters and precision-engineered woofer designs. The C2-400x system features 4-inch (100 mm) woofers with mineral-filled polypropylene cones, long excursion capabilities and stamped steel frames. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. Breakaway mounting tabs on the woofer frame allow the C2-400x to be installed in four-hole or two-hole configurations. Injection-Molded adaptor plates are also included to allow mounting of the C2-400x speakers into a 4 x 6 (100 x 150 mm) speaker location. Tweeters are coaxially mounted and built with 0.75-inch silk dome diaphragms that deliver smooth, extended response, on and off axis. The small size of the C2 tweeter minimizes tweeter protrusion, allowing C2 coaxials to fit behind most factory speaker grilles.
- 4.0" Evolution C2 Series 2-way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 210 watts per pair / 105 watts each
- RMS: 70 watts per pair / 35 watts each
- Cutout Dimensions: 3.81"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 84.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 71 Hz - 22 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 50 watts per channel
- Injection Molded, Mica-filled Polypropylene Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Ferrite Woofer Magnet
- 0.75" Silk Dome Tweeter
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Tweeter Magnet
- Natural Roll-Off Low-Pass, 1st Order High-Pass Filter with Electrolytic Capacitor
- Black steel mesh grille with satin silver accents Included
- Two 4" x 6" (100 x 150 mm) Adapter Plates Included
- Top-mount depth: 1.81"
- 2-way 4" speakers (pair)
- injection-molded mica-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- built-in crossover network
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 10-50 watts RMS (105 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 71-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 84.5 dB
- depth: 1-15/16"
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440996129
- Weight: 3
- Sku: 99612
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Matt From Ohio
|Used them to replace the speakers in my audi quattro, they are night and day better than the old speakers and are better than my Pioneer 4" speakers but I feel that there is still a bit of harshness in some of the higher frequencies. A better eq from the radio or an external crossover may help but ive decided to switch to a component set of speakers. Overall still a good speaker just not quite the sound im looking for|