- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- 2-inches of peak-to-peak excursion
- 2.5" 4-layer voice-coil
- Radialvent cooling, for increased power handling
- SureSet impedance selection and overdrive protection
- Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available
- Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
- 3/4" MDF Enclosure with dadoed edges for strength and proper seal
- Factory tuned ported enclosure for optimum response
- Integrated port maximizes surface area while adding structural rigidity
- Nickel plated heavy duty input terminals
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
double a From AL
I have these powered by a 500Watt Rockford Fosgate Punch amplifier and they sound great. Handle rock music without a problem and sound great and fast on the double bass and bass guitar.
With bass-heavier stuff they will make your car shake for sure, but not as much as the 12" bigger, more power, ported subs. The quality is top-notch however and they do hit hard.
The enclosure construction is fantastic. Very solid and great carpeting. Be informed that each of the subs has 2 fuses attached directly to the driver. You will need to remove them from the box in order to see them. I had an issue of blowing a fuse and didn't know subs even used them, so I figured my amp was blown and had it diagnosed as fine. Only after I opened the box did I realize it had blown a fuze, preventing either sub (wired in parallel) from firing.