- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 600 watts
- 2-inches of peak-to-peak excursion
- 2.5" 4-layer voice-coil
- Radialvent cooling, for increased power handling
- SureSet impedance selection and overdrive protection
- Multiple enclosures types and tuning options available
- Integral sealing gaskets simplify both standard and inverted mounting
- 3/4" MDF Enclosure with dadoed edges for strength and proper seal
- Factory tuned ported enclosure for optimum response
- Integrated port maximizes surface area while adding structural rigidity
- Nickel plated heavy duty input terminals
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
double a From AL
I have these powered by a 500Watt Rockford Fosgate Punch amplifier and they sound great. Handle rock music without a problem and sound great and fast on the double bass and bass guitar.
With bass-heavier stuff they will make your car shake for sure, but not as much as the 12" bigger, more power, ported subs. The quality is top-notch however and they do hit hard.
The enclosure construction is fantastic. Very solid and great carpeting. Be informed that each of the subs has 2 fuses attached directly to the driver. You will need to remove them from the box in order to see them. I had an issue of blowing a fuse and didn't know subs even used them, so I figured my amp was blown and had it diagnosed as fine. Only after I opened the box did I realize it had blown a fuze, preventing either sub (wired in parallel) from firing.