- Sealed: 1.875 cu ft
- Ported: 2.75 cu ft
- DMA Optimized Motor System
- Elevated Frame-Cooling
- Free Air Resonance (Fs): 24.43 Hz
- Electrical "Q" (Qes): 0.508
- Mechanical "Q" (Qms): 9.474
- Total Speaker "Q" (Qts): 0.482
- Equivalent Compliance (Vas): 5.106 cu. ft. / 144.60 liters
- One-Way, Linear Excursion (Xmax)*: 0.50 in. / 12.7 mm
- Reference Efficiency (no): 0.180%
- Efficiency (1W/1m)**: 88.20 dB SPL
- Effective Piston Area (Sd): 122.317 in. sq. / 0.0789 m sq.
- DC Resistance (Re): 3.555 ohm
- Nominal Impedance (Znom): 4 ohm
- Thermal Power Handling (Pt): 500W
- Driver Displacement: 0.109 cu. ft. / 3.09 liters
- Net Weight: 15.8 lbs. / 7.2 kg
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Super-Tim From Las Vegas
Installed just one in my S10 Blazer in a sealed down-firing enclosure. Pushing it with a PPI 360.2. SUPER DEEP BASS!!! Volume is retarded. Did not expect this kind of performance out of just one sub with what I consider to be a small amp. Highly recommend this JL 15. I listed to everything from Ice Cube to Deicide. Really deep hard hitting bass when listening to rap. Surprising how tight and responsive the bass drums are when cranking Dying Fetus, Deicide and Five Fingger Death Punch.
Colin From Lexington, KY
I have one of the older versions of this the 15w0v1 and it's awesome. It only handles 300 watts but it makes the most out of every one. hits just as hard as some 1200 watt subs and sounds better than many. Four of these will do the job and hit lows great. They're also great for home audio due to their high efficiency. just take a couple of home tower speakers with 15 inch subs and replace the subs with these a reciever putting out 100 or so watts is plenty to power these things. jl's efficiency never fails to suprise me. Great speakers all around and you can't beat this price. i'm going to order two more!
Brandon Krecklow From Kearney, NE
|I have two of these bad boys they make your ears hurt if you have the right amp. I have the 500 slash by JL this is a perfect match trust me these subs do not have distortion at all the amp pushes it just right. JL is the best!!! oh and they sound the best in a ported box|