- 100 Watts RMS Power Handling
- High Quality Construction
- Rear Facing Tuned Port
- Black Suppleather Covering
- Chrome Plated Flame Grille
- Bumped Back Plate
- Extended & Vented Pole Piece
- Gold Binding Post Terminals
- MOSFET Amplifier
- RCA & Speaker Level Inputs
- Adjustable Low Pass Filter: 40Hz - 250Hz
- Adjustable Bass Boost: 0-18dB
- Dimensions: 11-3/8"H x 11-1/2W x 21-1/8"L
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 90 Days Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
90 Days warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Edwin Jefferson From Houston, Tx.
|I own a 2000 Ford Explorer I have 2 of these tubes hooked up in my truck. I am in a strange situation though. I bought my first tube from the flea market here in Houston tx. The power connection broke on the second tube the flea market had, so I ordered this tube from online car...They sent me the tube and the broken power piece..This thing comes with secure staps, and a remote bass control..the one from online car stereo doesnt't come with these extra pieces. So I had to buy the other tube from the flea mkt. just to get the added pieces. Now I have 3 tubes but only 2 are connected because I do not have the power connection for the 3rd tube. But other than that I love my tubes..I wish someone could let me know how to get the power connection for this tube...|
Ed From Portland Oregon
|Fine over-all sound quality for a low price|