- 720W Max
- 360W Rated Power
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 50-1000W
- Internally braced heavy duty 3/4-inch MDF, the same low-resonance material used in the world's finest speaker enclosures. We created a lower profile for the dual 1222 to make it easier to fit into trunks.
- New Heavy-duty ABS Grille/Baffle design not only looks cool, it also protects the drivers.
- Internal Power Port (front firing on the dual 1222, side firing on the single 1212) venting with a slot-loaded port reduces air turbulence at the port mouth for higher bass output and greatly reduced noise and distortion than conventional ports.
- "Tri-laminate" sandwich construction creates tight, powerful bass.
- Paintable baffle is clad in automotive grade ABS trim for rigidity and impact resistance.
- Elastomeric damping material isolates ABS trim from baffle and acts as sealing gasket.
- Black automotive carpet material .
- 2-Ohm load is optimum for today's Class D subwoofer amplifiers.
- Polypropylene cones are stiff for quick, tight, punchy bass, and durable to stand up to the demands of hot automotive environments.
- Santoprene surrounds are impervious to temperature extremes, humidity and exposure to sunlight for superior long-term reliability.
- Fire retardant flat NOMEX® Spiders permit extended linear motion while providing highly reliable mechanical and thermal stability.
- Former and pole piece vent the 4-layer High Temperature Voice Coil Former for exceptional power handling and reliability.
- State-of-the-art Klippel laser analyzer optimized voice coil alignment, motor and suspension for optimum cone travel linearity, resulting in flatter response and lower distortion.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 47
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Edgar Henson From Victorville ca
|Installed into a 68 firebird this sub has a nice solid base sound especially for its size. Very satisfied with this selection.|
nater From wisconsin
bought this sub a year ago and ive blown it 3 times. hooked up to a kenwood 1200 watt. this sub DOESNT bang but has good overall boom. nice crisp sound but not strong enough for me.
Gary From Portland, Or
I have had this sub fo over a year, now. It is big. It is always in the way. It is hooked up to its Polk Audio mono amp that matches power perfectly. It is the most awsome sub ever! It doesn't mater if it is Blues, Jazz, Rock, country or classical, This speaker is just what the Dr. ordered. It does the job better than any I have ever heard!