The included vented enclosure in the TNP112D party pack features a single 12" subwoofer designed to deliver 400 watts of Peak power. The unit features Spider Plateau Venting mechanically cooling to ensure cool air is targeted at the voice coil. Additionally, the subwoofer features a high roll rubber surround capable of handling the extreme levels of excursion.
The TNP112D features 5/8" MDF (medium density fiberboard) construction finished with aviation grade carpet ensuring durability. The integrated vent delivers excellent SPL from a small enclosure.
Amplify Your World
The TNP112D includes a single channel amplifier capable of delivering 200 watts RMS power to the included enclosure. An extruded aluminum heatsink helps dissipate heat and the small chassis design makes it easy to install anywhere.
- Single 12" Sealed Enclosure
- 400W Peak Power, 200W RMS Power
- 200 Watt Mono Block Amplifier Included
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Sealed Design for Tighter Bass Response
- Product Highlights:
- TNE112D 12" Component Car Subwoofer Driver:
- 200W RMS
- Single 4 ohms
- 2" Aluminum voice coil
- Rubber Surround
- Polypropylene Cone
- MTX Audio Logo on Dustcap
- 48oz. Magnet
- Frequency response: 37-150 Hz
- TN201 Terminator Series Class D Monoblock Car Amplifier:
- 120W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 400W Max X 1
- LED power and protection indicators
- Variable bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Mono gain control
- Smart engage auto turn-on circuitry
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Enclosure Features:
- Single 12" Vented Sub Enclosure
- 5/8" MDF Solid Construction
- Durable Black Carpeting
- Dimensions: 15-3/4"H x 21-1/4"W x 17-1/4"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442550043
- Weight: 47
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
yen From toronto
Just bought it today, already installed, so far, even though im still breaking it in, its still a beauty. It feels like i have it on max, but on my bass level, its on negative numbers for my deck. So im wondering what it will sound like with it on max bass, but it is amazing, so far. Bang for your buck. Spent around 450-500 on everything, for my worth every penny, im new to these, but i love this sub forsure. a keeper for me.
Ant Banks From Charlotte, NC
|This system was exactly what I wanted. Filled in my current system beautifully. The sub hits hard and rarely distored. I was very pleased, for the first two months, then it blew. Too bad the warranty is only for 30 days so I'm *ssed out on this one. Had it not blown I'd say this is a great deal. Hopefully its not the product and just happened to be mine...|
Curt From USA
|Got this setup for my Birthday in March. Gotta say, this is probably the best you can get for how much you pay. It beats hard and is loud. Only downside is the small amp. With a slight upgrade it could be banging real hard.|