- 1500W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
- 2500W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- Dynamic Power Output: 2980 watts
- Remote bass level input (Punch PEQ remote level control sold separately)
- Blue L.E.D. Stealth Signal/Power Meters - monitors signal & voltage with simulated VU needle
- LED power (blue), protect (yellow) and thermal (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Gyrator based punch EQ eliminates frequency shift with boost
- Mono channel operation
- PowerSync - allows 2 amplifiers to be "strapped" together
- Audiophile grade speaker connections
- Preamp Pass-Thru RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty cast aluminum convection heatsink with Direct Thermal Management evenly distributes heat across the entire heatsink for improved efficiency
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated clamp wire terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable low-pass filter (35-250 Hz, 24 dB/octave Butterworth)
- Selectable Infrasonic filter (12 dB/Octave, -3dB at 28 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180 @deg;
- Damping factor: >200
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Designed and Engineered in the U.S.A.
- External 300A fuse required and sold separately
- Dimensions: 21-7/8"L x 8-3/16"W x 2-3/16"H
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Kris M From Hobbs N.M.
I have one of these pushing 4 solo baric L7 12's. It's a very powerful amp and it is worth every penny.
EL CAJA From RIGHTBEHINDYOU
I have one of these in my truck pushing two 12" Orion H2's, and it is loud and deep makes it a little hard to breathe at full volume.......I laugh at the 2,500rms my birth sheet was 3,074 at 2ohms and 3,400 at 1ohm......yeah its a little pricey but woth every penny