Get pure bass with the Boss Audio Armor AR1500M Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier. With 1500 Watts Max Power and MOSFET power supply, you'll feel every beat. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Switchable Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. The Armor Series of amplifiers packs incredible power and performance into a feature-rich slim design for put-it-anywhere convenience.
Boss Audio has been a long time partner of Onlinecarstereo so you can be sure our Boss products are straight from Boss warehouses and are 100% authentic. We always strive to deliver your orders on time and provide our customers excellent customer service.
- AMP TOPOLOGY: Monoblock, Class A/B
- POWER SUPPLY TYPEMOSFET Power Supply
- CHANNEL CONFIGURATION: 1 Channel
- TOTAL POWER OUTPUT: 1500 Watts
- PEAK POWER @ 2 ?: 1500 Watts x 1
- PEAK POWER @ 4 ?: 750 Watts x 1
- RMS POWER @ 2 ?: 1125 Watts x 1
- RMS POWER @ 4 ?: 563 Watts x 1
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 2 to 8 ?
- T.H.D. (TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION): 0.01 %
- S/N RATIO (A-WEIGHTED): 105 dB
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 9 Hz to 50 kHz ±1 dB
Connections, Controls, and Processing
- RCA INPUTS: 2 Channel
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: ?
- LOW PASS FILTER: 35 Hz to 160 Hz
- BASS BOOST: Switchable 0 or 18 dB
- SUBWOOFER LEVEL CONTROL: ?
- INPUT SENSITIVITY SWITCH: ?
- THERMAL/OVERLOAD/SHORT PROTECTION: ?
- LENGTH: 10.3125"
- WIDTH: 6.5"
- HEIGHT: 2.5625"
- UPC: 613815589198
- Weight: 5.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
gibby From crystal river fl
This amp is impressive for the amount of money I paid, you can't go wrong. This little amp blew my rockford fosgat. I don't think could happen but it did.
Tim cooper From Japan
|This amp for the money you can't beat it!!! Nice power supply and clean strong bass, I was super surprised. Thanks OCS|
Justin From PA
This amplifier is priced very well for the quality that it has. I'm only running a 10" Pioneer with it but it hits harder than some subs my buddys have. I recommend this to anyone who wants a system and has a budget. Haven't installed the remote level control, doing that today!