Everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections to two amplifiers with combined fuse ratings up to 100A. This kit features our high-capacity ANL Master Fuse Block, a Maxi®-fused distribution block and our bolt-on master ground lug, for maximum performance.
- 4 Gauge Power Amplifier Installation Kit
- Power connection system for two amplifiers
- Designed specifically for car audio systems up to 700 watts
- Premium power and ground wire provides optimal power transfer
- Made from 100% oxygen-free copper for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Terminals are Nickel-plated for excellent signal transfer
- Cable and wires are top quality and constructed to true American Wire Gauge (AWG) specifications
- ANL or AFS Master fuse block holder offers ideal protection for Mid to High powered systems
- True-to-Gauge cables/wires meet or exceed the industry standard of copper required for the gauge size
- Master fuse block and a two-way fused distribution block included for convenient installation of amplifiers
- Master ground lug included for a secure ground
- 30 ft. of 4 AWG Red power cable
- 10 ft. of 4 AWG Black ground cable
- 16 AWG Blue remote turn-on wire
- 4 AWG In-line ANL/AFS fuseholder
- 100 Amp ANL fuse
- Rubber firewall grommet
- Black nylon cable ties
- Hex wrenches
- Other Installation Accessories
- UPC: 699440903547
- Weight: 9
- Sku: 90354
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.