JL Audio's patented High Output Enclosures are designed to deliver the ultimate high-performance bass experience with a rare combination of superb sound quality and awesome output. In the HO112-W6v3, the high power handling of the 12W6v3 subwoofer driver, combined with its small enclosure requirements, results in a very compact subwoofer system that is capable of impressive output with moderate amplification.
JL Audio's patented, chamber-coupled port design (U.S. patent #6,625,292) wraps around the inner enclosure boundary and terminates just above the woofer, coupling the port output to the woofer's direct output. This also provides the necessary surface area and port length to maximize the performance of the W6v3 driver.
This enclosure design has been carefully engineered to the optimum ported alignment for the 12W6v3, and has been fine-tuned through extensive real-world listening. This subwoofer system is shipped wired, loaded and ready to connect via a five-way binding post terminal. While no grille is provided, the recessed mounting baffle provides some protection for the woofer.
A steel mesh woofer grille insert can be purchased separately (Model: SGR-12W6v2/v3), if additional woofer protection is desired. Finish: Dark gray, high-grade automotive carpet, with black carpet on woofer baffle. "JL AUDIO" is embroidered in silver on the side surface of the enclosure.
Construction: CNC-Cut High-Grade MDF Recommended amplifier power: 200 - 600W Nominal Impedance: 2 Ω
- 600W Single 12" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 600W Total
- Enclosure Features:
- Single 12" Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard sealed enclosure
- High-grade automotive carpet
- 1 rectangular port
- Final Impedance: 2 ohms
- Preloaded with 12" W6 Series Subwoofer
- Vented enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions: 21-3/4" D x 12-1/8" W x 14" H
- Subwoofer Features:
- Mineral-filled IMPP Cone
- Nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Voice coil size/type
- Frequency Response: 20-250
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB
- 12" subwoofer in ported enclosure
- 12" 12W6v3 speaker with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard sealed enclosure with carpet covering
- enclosure's patented chamber-coupled port design maximizes bass performance
- maximum power handling: 600 watts RMS
- 2-ohm total impedance
- assembled in the U.S.A.
- dimensions: 14-3/8"W x 16-1/4" H x 23-7/8"D
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440933155
- Weight: 52
- Sku: 93315
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.