- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Polypropylene Woofer
- Foam surround
- Radialvent cooling technology
- RVC (Removable Voice Coil) allows coil to be exchanged without removing the woofer from the enclosure
- 3-1/2" Voice coil
- Frequency response: 20-350 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87.7 dB at 2.83V | 83.6 dB at 1.0V
- Pre-loaded with a Boston Acoustic SPG555 woofer
- Ported design delivers high output and optimized tuning assures that no low note will be missed.
- Port maximizes surface area to reduce port noise while adding structural rigidity to the enclosure.
- A stout 3/4" MDF enclosure with a double wall front baffle with fully CNC cut with dadoed ends assure that the cabinet will not flex, leak, or break.
- Designed specifically for the SPG555 Subwoofers
- Heavy duty nickel plated input terminals plus internally wired with high quality 14 AWG. wire.
- Dimensions: 13-3/4"D1 x 17-3/4"D2 x 30-1/8"W x 13-3/4"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 090283394286
- Weight: 85
- Sku: SPG555PS
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From pa
|I have this sub in a 09 cts, powered by a Phoenix gold zx600ti. I am stunned by both the output and the sound quality. it can be subtle or it can be overwhelming. the notes from 20-50hertz are massively addicting. I have run 2 12w3 off this setup and I was very happy to not lose anything, but actually gain some low end extension. the 12w3 was a great system and I love jl, but the Boston came up the winner, also gave me more cargo space. the pitch, depth, punch of this sub matches what my definitive technology super cube reference does in my home theater room. I love it. give it about 20 hours of break in time, after that it really turns into the heart of a demon. I've found that using a 24db crossover set at about 55hertz gives it the best sub bass performance. just make sure the amp you have is up to the task. it should be good quality, high current, and 700-1500 watts of real world power and you will have it made. it will take the breath out of you.....literally.|