This amazingly compact amplifiers delivers a real kilowatt of power at an unbelievably great price. Using a tough-as-nails Class D circuit with a robust MOSFET power supply, the JX1000/1D is fully capable of driving the toughest subwoofer loads with very good control and excellent sound quality.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX1000/1D includes a low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- JX Series Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost centered at 45 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 20 - 150 Hz ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >75 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >1000 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 20 Hz - 150 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-11/16"D
- UPC: 699440993975
- Weight: 8
- Sku: 99397
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Acoletrain From Southcarolina
|Great amp! I did lots of research and finally decided on the jx-1000. I'm so glad I did! Bought it 4 months ago to push my JL 10w3v3s. It is a great match up and sound quality is amazing! I would recommend to anyone looking for a powerful amp to give u loud but still top quality sound.|
doc From Columbus Ohio
Great product for the price. Finally JL makes affordable amps.
dylan From United States
|One of the best amps I've ever purchased paired perfectly with my 2 jl W3s
Wouldn't recommend another amp|