This amazingly compact amplifiers delivers a real kilowatt of power at an unbelievably great price. Using a tough-as-nails Class D circuit with a robust MOSFET power supply, the JX1000/1D is fully capable of driving the toughest subwoofer loads with very good control and excellent sound quality.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX1000/1D includes a low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- JX Series Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 750 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- RMS Power Rating (12.5V):
- 4 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- 3 ohms: 700 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 900 watts x 1 chan.
- Low level input: 200mV - 4V
- High level input: 2.0mV - 10.0V
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost centered at 45 Hz
- Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 200 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Frequency Response: 20 - 150 Hz ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >75 dB
- Damping Factor @ 4 ohms: >1000 @ 4 ohms
- Fuse Rating: 80A x 1 inline (not supplied)
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits from our website when purchased together with this amplifier.
- Unregulated PWM switching type power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on prevent clicking and popping when system turns on
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with included harness
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for effective heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Remote bass level input (JL Audio RBC-1 sold separately)
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1,000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier design
- MOSFET switching power supply
- frequency response: 20 Hz - 150 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- optional wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 80-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 80-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 11-5/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 7-11/16"D
- UPC: 699440993975
- Weight: 8
- Sku: 99397
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Acoletrain From Southcarolina
|Great amp! I did lots of research and finally decided on the jx-1000. I'm so glad I did! Bought it 4 months ago to push my JL 10w3v3s. It is a great match up and sound quality is amazing! I would recommend to anyone looking for a powerful amp to give u loud but still top quality sound.|
doc From Columbus Ohio
Great product for the price. Finally JL makes affordable amps.
dylan From United States
|One of the best amps I've ever purchased paired perfectly with my 2 jl W3s
Wouldn't recommend another amp|