Subwoofer Power Handling:
- Pair of 12" HED Series Single 4 Ohm Car Subwoofer
- Impedance: Single 4 ohm
- Composite polypropylene cone design provides the perfect weight to strength ratio & excellent durability
- Rubber surround allows high amounts of excursion
- Radial contact convex domes geometrical design minimizes cone flex to reduce distortion
- Rolled aluminum former for superior thermal capabilities and increased power handling
- Linear rolled spider provides control and dynamic sound at all volume levels
- Nickel-Plated pushpin terminals provide low-resistance connection & corrosion resistance
- Woven tinsel leads sewn directly into spider for greater reliability
- Single 4 ohm high temperature aluminum voice coil
- Cross-flow window venting reduces VC temperatures
- Forged alloy yoke for superior magnetic field retention
- Deep drawn heavy gauge stamped steel basket
- Dual 12" Slot-port loaded subwoofer enclosure
- High-quality 3/4" MDF wood construction
- High flow port opening for reduced port noise
- Factory-tubed port for Vega Bass Boost
- Factory tuned for optimum performance
- Custom-stitched embroidery for enhanced cosmetics
- "Soft-touch" premium port trim
- Dual terminal cups for quick and easy installation and set-up
- High-grade durable black carpet
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 6"
- Subwoofer cutout diameter: 10-15/16"
- Dimensions: 31-1/2"L x 17"W x 14-1/2"H
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
LBJ From NIAGARA FALLS,NY
If u love ur bass , you'll love these cerwin vega. Got 'em hooked up to a Hifonics 1700.1 and man do they hit. They've handled everything that I threw at them. Great subs ,great value.