- Impedance: Single 3 ohm
- OverRoll Surround
- Floating-Cone Attach Method
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Black powder-coated baskets
- Bright nickel finish clamp ring
- Unique Anniversary Edition badging and labeling
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921176
- Weight: 23
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joe From St. Louis, Mo.
|Just want to say this is one bad A$$ little sub. I am pushing it with a Sony SM-1S which is a 500 watt RMS at 2 ohm. I figure it's putting about 400 watt into it. I first installed it in a simple seal box and after break in, this thing pumped some bass. Then I thought I'd try a ported box and all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this little 8 inch sub can put out some EXTREAM BASS!!!!!!!!!!!! If your looking for an 8 inch sub this is a must by. Don't waste time and $$$$$$$$ by trying other subwoofers you will only wind up buying this one if you are searching for the best sounding bass that $$$$$$$$ can buy.|
Brett From Canada
Sounds deadly for an 8". I blew mine up with jl500/1 in a year-ish. Will buy another one though. Don't know if all the hype was worth it.
David From Tampa
|Great item fast shipping|